Mud Run Details
Details You Need To Know about the Mud Run
- Please arrive a minimum of 1 hour in advance to park, sign-in, attach your bib & wristband, and attend a pre-race meeting held at the start line.
- Mudzilla Run mud run will take place rain or shine.
- No refunds will be offered for Mudzilla Run mud run
- There will be a $5.00 per vehicle parking fee
- Transfer of entry will be permitted. Please notify at packet pick-up check-in, must present original online registration confirmation.
- All participants are required to bring a photo ID to packet pick-up.
- Race bags &bibs will be issued at packet pick-up.
- Wristbands will be given out at check on event day starting at 9am
- Each race time will start promptly at the advertised time.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your start time, you will be placed in an alternate race time.
- Due to the challenging nature of the Mudzilla Run mud run course and obstacles, participants must 1) be at least 12 years of age 2) be physically able to participate 3) accept all risks associated with participating in the event.
- Costumes – Y.E.S!!! Prizes will be given to both best individual & team costumes! Nothing is off limits – dress crazy, dress scary, dress wild, dress funny… but just make sure your dressed!
- Spectators – definitely welcomed and highly encouraged and at no charge! Yes, you will be able to see parts of the mud run from the spectator section of the event so come on out, find shade in our lodge, relax on the deck, bring a blanket or beach chair and find a spot on the grass! Grab your favorite beverage, rock out to the music & cheer on your favorite MudZilla Run mud run challenger!
- Concessions – outdoor concessions available – full bar, ice cold beer, grilled food, turkey legs.
- Showers will be provided. A change of clothing is highly suggested, after all this IS a mud run!
- No outside alcohol is permitted at Mudzilla Run mud run.
- Lodging – for RV, camping & lodging info. - www.councilbluffsiowa.com www.visitomaha.com
Do you have what it takes to tackle the “Monster”?